Saturday, December 17, 2011

How I Went From Welfare To Millionaire Without Winning The Lottery (Kindle Edition)

How I Went From Welfare To Millionaire Without Winning The Lottery
How I Went From Welfare To Millionaire Without Winning The Lottery (Kindle Edition)
By David Ledoux

Buy new: $8.97
Customer Rating: 5.0

First tagged by David B. Ledoux
Customer tags: sales training, self-improvement, self-esteem, entrepreneurship, entrepreneur, public speaking, self-help

Review & Description

It’s July of 2000. Salt Lake City is sweltering in the summer temperatures, but inside the city’s Convention Center there is a heat of an entirely different kind. Thousands of people pursuing their financial dreams have come together to celebrate their successes, and they are doing so with a frenzy.

Backstage, I’m pacing with electric nerves and surging adrenaline. I look at the Rolex on my wrist and see that we’re just seconds away from the big moment.

I hear the public address system crank up. The crowd settles. I close my eyes to soak in the moment and, seconds later, hear the words for which I’d waited years.

“From Canada, new Million-Dollar Club Members, David and Falia Ledoux!”.

My wife and I float up the steps to the giant raised stage. As we step into the brilliant light, the roar from the crowd is deafening.

How did I get here?

In December 1991 I lay in a frozen snow bank, homeless, destitute and alone.

How did my life change so much, so quickly?

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #240470 in eBooks
  • Published on: 2011-12-12
  • Released on: 2011-12-12
  • Format: Kindle eBook
  • Number of items: 1

Click Check Price & More Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment