Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Grass cutting business for kids, Quick read mini hand books kids addition (Kindle Edition)

Grass cutting business for kids, Quick read mini hand books kids addition
Grass cutting business for kids, Quick read mini hand books kids addition (Kindle Edition)
By Gracie K Tate

Buy new: $0.99

First tagged by AnnaB
Customer tags: jobs skills, small business, working, grasscutting, lawn care, push-mowers, teen, summer jobs, entrepreneurial mindset, entrepreneurship

Review & Description

Quick read mini hand books is a series of books I am currently working on, designed to be short and full of information. This is the first of many in the kids series I hope to have many more up before long both in the kids and the adults series. I hope you find the information in this book to be helpful.

Product Details

  • Published on: 2012-01-01
  • Released on: 2012-01-01
  • Format: Kindle eBook
  • Number of items: 1

Click Check Price & More Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment