Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Master's Degree is Useless!! (Kindle Edition)

My Master's Degree is Useless?!?! My Master's Degree is Useless?!?! (Kindle Edition)
By Sonja Landis

Buy new: $7.99

Customer tags: chelsea chelsea bang bang(7), career(7), inspirational(7), business advice(7), online marketing(7), purple cow(7), chelsea handler(7), 7 habits of highly effective people(7), business(7), entrepreneurship(7), advice(7), creative(7)

Review & Description

A book about Real Life, Real Business, and Real Money. A book about Entrepreneurship in the New Economy. A book to inspire you to greatness, and make you laugh. A LOT! A book about Personal Development with a side of Creativity, Awesome-sauce... ("I put that sh*t on everything!"), delivered Stand-Up-Comedy-Style.... Caution: I cuss. In my book. Often. I also encourage drinking and provide several amazing Sangria recipes. How's THAT for a Business Book YOU want to read!?!?

Guest Contributors include: Sarah Zolecki, Eric Reese, Sylvia J, My Brother Nick, and more...

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #232009 in eBooks
  • Published on: 2011-10-11
  • Released on: 2011-10-11
  • Format: Kindle eBook
  • Number of items: 1

Click Check Price & More Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment